Tuesday 6 December 2011

Two Cards, One Tone Color ..

Happy December my friends ..
I love this month, I love December !
Why ? it is because I was born on December, same as my second boy too :)
But not only that, for me December really interesting month ..
The school's holiday was really nice to plan a holiday trip and the ultimate is : Christmas !!!
And for a year through, in December we have more comfortable weather ..
Rain would not so heavy but some cloudy with a fresh air :)

This time I shared 2 cards for once posting and that cards have different design but I made them in same color tones ..
Here they are :

I'm in love with Magnolia, and specially this Sweet Tilda with hellebores
I was searching the Hellebores Flowers,
Hellebores are widely grown in gardens for decorative purposes, they are so pretty in the winter season

and this is my second card :
Still using Magnolia DP - Vintage Hellebores, I bring a Chocolate touch here ..because I Love Chocolate!!
and every December, when I have my Birthday my beloved one always give me much of Chocolate :))

Materials :
Magnolia stamps from Sweet Christmas Dream collection, Magnolia DP and Doohickey
Mulberry paper flowers, rustic ribbon and twine, tiny organza
Doily paper, charm, Marianne design and TH dies, fancy pearl from local store
For Sparkling my first card ... I used Stampin'Up! rhinesthone ( love the shine .. )

Challenges :
( Card no.1 ) in Just Magnolia : Anything Goes - Sparkles
( Card no.2 ) in DYSU #48 - Ribbon
( Card no.2 ) in The Dutch Chikies Magnolia #12 - Die cuts
( Card no.1 ) in Simply Magnolia - Time for a sketch

Thank you for stopping on my blog :)
Cheers ...
Yulis

10 comments:

Moccavanila by Vera Rhuhay said...

Waaaaa...both are so beautiful....:)))

Linda Tachikawa said...

Kalo disuruh memilih aku binuuun ... dua2nya gorgeous !!!

SUSAN said...

so beautiful

WencheP said...

This is really beautiful, love the soft colours. Thanks for joining us at Do You Stack Up.

-Wenche

Anneke. said...

Prachtige kaart. Mooie zachte kleuren combi.
Leuk dat je mee doet met de challenge van de DMCC.
Groetjes Anneke.

marion said...

Ow how sweet !! Lovely card. Thanks for playing with us over at DMCC. Hugs, Marion (GDT)

Ren-Yi said...

What a beautiful card! I love the color inspiration and how you made them shine in both cards! Thanks for playing along at DYSU.

Elizabeth Allan said...

Oh no...two cards in one post. How will I ever decide between the two beauties?

Tracy said...

Both your cards are just adorable, love the soft colours too.
Thanks for joining us at Simply Magnolia this week. Tracy xx

miriam said...

What a beatiful cards ,love the colours
thanks for playing with us at DMCC
greetings miriam