Thursday 12 January 2012

Edwin with the Pink Valentine

Hi ... It's me again :))
Today in my city the weather not really hot, it was cloudy and rainy all day long ..
perhaps it would be a cozy weather for a couple with the cupid, he he he ,,
alright, today I make a wall hanging,
with my Edwin - and Pink bows!

I love a man with the pink shirt some times! Pink not always describe the delight of women, 
I just remember my first Valentine date with my husband, He looked so nice with his Pink shirt!
Oops.... that's my private ;)


Using my Edwin with Stolen Heart, You've stolen my heart, and Old valentine letter with crumb cake ink
I love the Heart Swirl from Doohickey, I did not made any distress on the edges because I want to make it off White! for the Keys, I applied crackles paint and ... so sorry Edwin, because I don't want to lose the Pink Valentine I tied the keys with pink paper rafiah :))
Others : Tule, Organza, ribbon and paper flowers.



I love the sentiment so much! really a sweet words for Valentine's day
If you can't make a bow with your free hand, I suggest you to have a Bow Easy! really helpful



That is my Edwin.... I put him on an off White petals on the top of my wall hanging :)
for the swirl, I loved to use off white paper to make them matching with the matte petals.


Challenges :
TOMIC - pink and bows ; MDUC - Anything goes ; Magnolia-licious challenge - Pink, White, Red ; Stampalot - January challenge Monochromatic ; DYSU #54 - Pink



Thank you for having visit on my blog, 

may you have a cozy weather to start making all your Valentine this year


Hugs,
Yulis 

18 comments:

Melissa_Melz said...

love it so much :D ya yaa, you've stolen my heart :D

Dwita said...

You will give this to your DH? Wow! Absolutely he will steal your heart again and again... Cool wall hanging. Suits to the fam with the boys... ;D

Camilla said...

So beautiful decoration you made to Tomic this week. Thank you want to be with us and play.
Beautiful colors and Edwin is so cute. Good luck.
hug Camilla

Ayu (MimiPipi Craft) said...

Beautiful Ly... Love your creation so much :)

Debbie Dolphin said...

Oh WOW such a pretty decoration xx
Thankyou so much for joining in with us this week at MDUC xx
Hugs
Debbie xx

Ally said...

it's soooo cute, Yulis, I love it...and I love the story about the first date and your husband in a pink shirt...I love seeing men in pink shirts, too, I think it's not only a womans desire!
Hugs, Alessandra

Elizabeth Allan said...

Yulis this project stole my heart! I agree, pink can be handsome too!

brenda said...

What a pretty creation Yulis. All the soft ribbon creates a really lovely background for Edwin.

Thanks so much for joining our Monochromatic theme at Stampalot Challenge this month, good luck and hope to see you again.

Your card would also fit the theme at Penny Black and More where Stampalot are offering a prize.

B x

WencheP said...

What a beautiful creation! So cute - just love it! Thanks for joining us at Do You Stack Up.

-Wenche

Pauline said...

Adorable! Thanks for joining us at DYSU!

pinky said...

This is just so gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at Sir Stampalot.
Pinky

Tracy said...

Gorgeous creation, thanks for joining Sir Stampalot’s challenge, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Sally H said...

pretty monochrome creation. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Sir stampalot this month and good luck!

Candy said...

Oh sorry - I didn't finish!!
Love your 'private' love story and am sure your hubby will love your creation :o)
Thank you for joining us at the Magnolia-licious Challenge Blog.
Hugs, Candy

Candy said...

Grrrrr.....
It looks like the first part of my comment didn't go through after all :o(
I wanted to tell you that I love men in pink shirts so I think Edwin is gorgeous. You have coloured him so well.
Think your wall hanging is a great idea. It is so pretty.
Candy

Ren-Yi said...

Oh a lovely valentines gift for that special someone. Thanks for playing along with us at DYSU.

cabio's craft corner said...

Your project is so very sweet Yulis. So glad you are able to join us this time. Thank you so much for joining us at the Magnolia-licious Color Challenge and please join us again for the next ones :o)
Hugs,
Cabio

Ruth said...

Such a lovely monochromatic wall hanger. Thanks for joining us at Sir Stampalot, Ruth :)