Wednesday 4 January 2012

Thank You ..

Hello ...
today I want to share my creation with some meaning on there,
First, I wanna say Thank you for my best friend; Ying Pang, Vera, Elizabeth, Yenny, Susan and Cathy
thank you for your continuing support for me,
and for my all friends that I cant mention your name one by one ..
Irene, Dwita, Fika, Alessandra, Marushy, and many of you my sweet friend,
thank you for visiting my blog and leave your sweet comment :)
really appreciated it!


I just found my very old fabric on my mother wardrobe, and it has many pretty lace flowers .. ohh and I found two velvet leaves and a wood button from old skirt :)
I thought it can be fun to mixed the old one with my newest Magnolia Stamp - Tilda with Peony Tails from the Sweet Crazy Love collection.
I put not too much embellishment  there, but playing with some liquid for accent; Glimmer mist, Stickles and liquid pearl.


I cut out the flower from the lace, sprayed Glimmer mist  all aroud the card.. putting the liquid pearl on image back ground and on the tag.
I love Tilda Tag from Magnolia Doo Hickey, I has a small ornament than can be used sparately :)


... and this is my card :)

Special thank you for Susie Sugar and her team, your appreciated for my creation were priceless ..

Once again, Thank you my friends ... Thank you for being my part on this crafty world

With Love,
Yulis

Challenges:
Totally Tilda - Thank You
Paper Sunday - Something Old, Something New
SSS and Show - Something Old, Something New

11 comments:

SUSAN said...

sama2 mbak Yulis....
Seneng bs share dan jd teman baikmu.

Big hugs,
Susan

Melissa_Melz said...

cii, bagusss, simple tp keren, pas banget sama temanya :D
Happy friendship ci :p thanks for being my friend too

melz
vibrina.blogspot.com

Dwita said...

Thanks for being my shopping friend, too.. ;D
Pretty card using old stash. Recycling is always surprising, isn't it?

Jenny said...

Such a pretty card and I love all of your embellishments. Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes this week.

Cathy Fongjoyo said...

Beautiful card!! I really love the flower tilda holding.. looks so real!
and You're a very sweet friend, Yulis! Thanks for this friendship.

Elizabeth Allan said...

Hello my friend.... love your inspiration of combining old treasures with new favorites. Your combination of elements is always balanced and colorful. Sending smiles!

Yvonne said...

Your creation is absolutely gorgeous!!!
hugs Yvonne

Ally said...

You are very welcome, Sweetie! This card is amazingly beautiful! Good work, Yulis!
Biggest of hugs, Alessandra

Susie Sugar said...

Simply adorable and I now have to go and bye this stamp you made it look so good ......when I first saw this Tilda I thought I didn't need her...but now well I gotta have her !!! Lol
Hugs Susie Sugar xx

Susie Sugar said...

BTW thank you for your appreciation, your words mean a lot thank you xx

Lori said...

Great colour combo, it looks awesome with this stamp, thanks so much for sharing with us at Totally Tilda and good luck!