Sunday 1 January 2012

Welcoming The New Year

Hello everyone ...
I am back again, after having my Holiday :))
I have so much surprised on December ... a lot of happiness!!
Thanks God, I have so many people that love and care about me very much ...
This time I want to share a gift card, simply looking like an ordinary card ..
but it can be turn to be a CD holder for gift.
This is my creation for Stempel- Magie Guest Designer.
I'm so happy be there as a Guest Designer on three months ahead.
I had so much fun playing with my Magnolia!

This time there is a Fun receipt : White/Blue - Winter - Snowflakes

Here they are,

Materials :
Magnolia rubbers stamp - Hallo Tilda, Sweet Snowflakes
Magnolia Doo Hikeys - Heart Swirl, Sizzix TH, Carla punch
Stampin'Up! paper, ribbon and Petite oval & Scalloped oval
Paper dolly, Ranger Stickles, HA sentiment, Flowers



It can be suit for giving our lovely friend or family to Welcoming year 2012 ....
Me, I loved to giving my father a CD with his fave songs.
he loved every thing that I made by my self, so I have no doubt to put my Tilda :))

I would love to Join on TOMIC #30 with this creation too.

then also entering on :
Cute Card Thursday - Happy New Year
4 Crafty Chicks - Something New
Allsorts Challenge - New Beginning
7 Kids College Fund - New Year's Hopes and Dreams

Have a wonderful New Year everyone !!!


Cheers !!!
Yulis

13 comments:

Catherine said...

Gorgeous card, love the blue stripes and all the details...

SUSAN said...

What a lovely card in blue nuance.
Happy new year, 2012.

Hugs,
Susan

Melissa_Melz said...

Happy New Year :D as usual, love this card.. the blue is so cool :)

Camilla said...

HAPPY NEW YEAR Yulis!! Wow your card is amazing!! Love it! And what a lovely gift to your father:)
Thanks for joining TOMIC this week.
Hugs, Camilla

Yenni Natalia said...

Love the card so much. The colour really very pretty. May I know how did you do the Top left deco? The swirl pattern

Thank
Yenni

Cathy Fongjoyo said...

Gorgeous card!! love rosette and the clock die! your works always amazes me!! :) Happy new year..
and i thought u're still out of town.

Bianca said...

Wow! That´s sooooo fantastic I´m over the moon! You have add so many lovely little details. I love your card and your blog so you do have one reader more now ;o) HAPPY NEW YEAR, Bianca

Elizabeth Allan said...

Fabulous project Yulis. A wonderful idea for combining a greeting card that can also hold a CD. Loved the New Year Wishes and the clock embellishment together. Happy 2012 my friend!

Ally said...

Yulis, this is so lovely and it's soooo nice to hear you're a Guest Designer! You so deserve it, you lovely lady!
Wonderful card!
Hope 2012 brings you good luck and may all your wishes come true!
Big hug, Alessandra

Unknown said...

Wow, simply adorable. Thanks for joining us this week Challenge @ TOMIC. Happy New Year!!!

Unknown said...

wonderful card as usual Lily! :) happy new year and congrats for being a DT!

Tamie said...

Totally inspirational. Thank you so much for sharing your something new with us at 4 Crafty Chicks.

Mummylade said...

What a wonderful creation, I love all the details! Thank you so much for sharing it with us at Allsorts this week and good luck!