Friday 6 January 2012

A precious gift by mail ...

Time flies so fast ...

Finally I had finished my mini photo album :)
For me, this very very special one!
I had a Birthday greeting last December, and what a fabulous gift that I received ..
from a lovely lady lives in Michigan : Elizabeth
She greetings me by a precious mail, which contains special photographs
and one of them is : 
What a surprise for me ..  
She wrote my name on the snow blanket !!!


I told my self, I have to keep all the photo with my special album made by my self with all my heart about it, because they are too precious to me :))


Here my photo album,


This is the front cover;
Using Mid Winter Tilda - from Magnolia Sweet Christmas Dream and colored with distress ink
magnolia supplied; DP and doohickey
Nesting with life style dies and decorate with lace, charm, flowers, etc
I love making my project shinning a lot, so I did glittering with so much Stickes here and there


 as my friend sent that priceless gift by email, 
I loved to use Tilda with Christmas letters - from Merry Little Christmas collection, 
coloring with distress ink, put Frosted Lace on her dress and little Xmas red glitter on the letter's seal 
That my name .. I framed it with small photo corner from marvy
and because it is a "gift" I thought i have to put an gift ornament,
so I used Sweet Christmas Present colored with DI and decorated with glitz and glossy accent.

and this the other picture ...
What a fabulous one! the snow blanket covered the road and the trees look so cool :)
on this side, image I used is : Ice Tilda 
Coloring her with iced spruce and stormy sky then glittered with stardust, edged with vintage photo
decorated this side with white laces, lovely fence from doohickey, rustic twine, rhinestone and heart ornament.

This is the both side look ...

and this is my favorite spot :)


By this way, I wanna say ... Thank you very much Elizabeth! not only for the great pictures, 
but for your friendship with me .. 

This one for joining on TOMIC this week 
and :
DYU Challenge #53 Let it Snow
Magnolia Mania #37 Snow 
The Dutch chikies Magnolia challenge - No card

Thank you for stopping on my post today, and Have a great day everyone !!

Yulis

13 comments:

Ally said...

wwwwwoooooooooow, Yulis, this is sooooo sweet!! Your photoalbum is incredible!!! it really is wonderful, I wouldn't have thought that Tildas are sweet in a photoalbum, but they are!!! Lovely!
Hugs, Alessandra

WencheP said...

Oh my gosh - this is absolutely gorgeous! You have done an amazing job! Your colouring is just fabulous and all the details are just perfect! LOVE it! Thanks for joining us at Do You Stack Up.

-Wenche

SUSAN said...

wonderful and great idea...

hugs,
Susan

Cathy Fongjoyo said...

Gorgeous mini album! the colors, element, everything. and such precious photos too. I love how she took these lovely scene photos for you. thanks for sharing all of these.

Elizabeth Allan said...

Yulis you have created the most magical winter wonderland. Tremendous beauty in this mini album. The combination of the blues and warm tans adds cozy warmth. Your work with photographs is inspiring. Happy Friday my friend!

Susie Sugar said...

What a fab book darling , so much work has gone into it, it's a work of art
And I love your surprise name in the snow photo ...that is a special keepsake and will be great placed in your beautiful book
Happy new year Yulis
Hugs Susie Sugar xx

Stampin'Piper said...

Oh Yulis, this is adorable! Love them all!

Thanks for joining us at TOMIC, hope to see you again next wednesday!

Hugs Tanja

miriam said...

Hi I have your beautiful album as well linked
Made wonderfully and thank you for joining DMCC
Greetings Miriam

Anneke. said...

Schitterende album.
Leuk dat je mee doet met de challenge van de DMCC.
Groetjes Anneke.

Naomi said...

WOW, what a GORGEOUS mini album!!! Your colouring and embellishments are FABULOUS!!! Thanks SO much for joining us, last week, at DYSU!

Hugs,
Naomi

Karin said...

This looks awesome, love it. Thanks for joining us at DMCC.

Yvonne Donders said...

Stunning album. Thanks for joining DMCC

Greets, Yvonne

Marion said...

Wow, your album is gorgeous!
Thank you for joining us at Magnolia Mania Challenge!
Hugs Marion