Monday 4 July 2011

Happy Birthday, dear ..

today's special, because my beloved husband celebrating his birthday
and I made this special card to give him a greeting :) 
we want to celebrate it by playing football together LOL ...


as he likes watch a football game with his two sons :D


Happy Birthday my Hubby !! wish you all the best !!




and this is the inside :




I would love to join Lawnscaping Challenge #13 : Don't forget the inside ,
The Shabby Tea Room week #69 - Happy 4th of July
and also entering for : Penny Black Saturday Challenge week #158
Thank you for stopping by ....


Hugs,
Yulis

10 comments:

Liza Yon said...

very nice!!

~ Ali Robertson ~ said...

Fabulous creation!

Thanks for playing along with us at Penny Black Saturday this week

Ali x

Lynnette said...

This is so cute! Thanks for playing the Lawnscaping challenge

Catherine said...

Lovely cards

Laurel Beard said...

So cute! Great coloring! Thanks for joining us at Lawnscaping.

Kath Stewart said...

super cute card yulis...I know that hubby will have loved it...I can see why this is a favourite stamp..thanks for joining in the fun at Penny Black Saturday hugs kath xxx

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful card for your husband!! I love the image and our coloring :-) Thanks so much for sharing your beautiful card this week in The Shabby Tea Room! :-)

Debbie said...

So adorable ... thanks for joining us in the Tea Room!

Please be sure to LINK up to The Shabby Tea Room for your submission to count!!

Virginia L. said...

Happy belated birthday to your hubby, Yulis! I love the bright colors and the inside of the card! The envelope idea is so creative!! Thanks so much for dropping by my blog! I appreciate it!

Marie said...

Such a great card for your husband! TFS =)