Sunday 31 July 2011

X'Mas in July

Hello dear my friends ..

It's the end of July :)
so many my friend told me about Happy Christmas in July, yes it's sound fascinating ..
I have no stamp image for Christmas yet, but I don't want to give up!
since I know many kind of stamps could be fit for any occasion ,

so here my last card for this month :



I have done any coloring here, just embossing the stamp with black embossing powder and white for little snow effect. I put stickles too for glittering the fonts.

I hope all of you so Happy this month, and keep creating with anything you have :)

challenge :
Fussy and Fancy Challenge #42 : Christmas in July

Have a great day !!!!
~ Yulis ~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What an adorable card!!

Céline said...

cute card
thanks for playing with us at fussy and fancy this week
Hugs
Céline F&F DT