Thursday 28 July 2011

Sweet Sparkle

As my kids have their school day off for 3 days, I thought this time we could visit my mother and father longer on this weekend.
so, just a short post today ..

I made a card from anything I found in my mother's house, they are my old stuff ..
but have so ... many memories of my childhood, and how I'm so thankful for my lovely parents, they love me so much !!!
as they only have a child ( I'm the only one daughter ) everyday they always shower me with their loves :)
Love my parents too .. 



honestly, growth with loving parents making my life Sparkle :)

and this card is also for  sweet challenges  that inspired me so much :
TOMIC challenge #8 : Stitching Faux or Real
4 Crafty Chicks : Get Your Bling On


Thank you for enjoying my creation ...


Love,
yulis


2 comments:

Ying Pang, said...

this card is so sweet !! wow, your parents house also have cardmaking supplies, that's good !!
Hugs,
Ying

Tamie said...

Fantastic image and sentiment. I love the little details and the bling makes your card pop. Thank you so much for sharing it with us at 4 Crafty Chicks.