Monday 25 July 2011

u LOVE me

Happy Monday dear all ...
today I'm very happy, my mother and father have visit on Sunday and back to heir home this Monday, but the happiness is still felt in our home
and when I clean my desk , I saw my tiny stamp, and by the looking that cute owl I just can't stop to making something ...
a simple created and just one color beside black and white,
I choose ... my favorite : Mint !!!




That cute owl are from Hero Arts, decorated with carribean baker twine from The twinery and the lady owl's dress from my mother stash :)
I put on Jack and Jill alphabet sticker  swimming pool colour 
framed tulips embosser and rhinestones are from Stampin'up!

I would love to entering this for few sweet challenges :
CAS-ual Fridays : CFC 12

12 comments:

Fiona said...

Lovely white frame Yulis, and the little owls are so cute, and I love the splash of mint. Thanks for playing along at the Play Date Cafe :)

Elizabeth Allan said...

Adorable card Yulis. Love the clean and crisp style with your splash of color!

Lisa Elton said...

This is absolutley adorable...loving her little skirt!!!

Unknown said...

so cute, I love how you dressed that girl owl, so adorable!!

Leanne said...

Nicely done, simple cute, Love it! Thanks for playing with 4 CC this week!

Andrea Ewen said...

What a super sweet card, those owls are just adorable! Love those splashes of blue...such a pretty shade! Awesome embossed design around the perimeter! Thanks for playing along with us this week at the Play Date Cafe!

Virginia L. said...

Aw.. this card is adorable, Yulis!! I love your minty color and sweet design! The framing details and sentiment are perfect! Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Alberta said...

Cute. Love the splash of color. Awesome card.

Raven said...

Love this card, so sweet.

Vera Yates (Ling) said...

This is so cute, Yulis. Thank you for playing with us at Wee Memories. :)

Laurel Beard said...

This is just ADORABLE!!! How cute!!! Thanks for joining us at Wee Memories!

Levana Xu said...

hallo yuliss.. selamat yah you got an honorable hoot di wee memories. so proud with you...,dear! :)