Monday 18 July 2011

It's a celebration

Happy Monday sweet pals ...
Today I don't want to say I Hate Monday , 
but want to enjoy this Monday by doing something fun :))


I have a time to making a simple card today, 
I choose Pinky just because I want to be Fun in the pinky way :)
and want to enjoy this Monday with many sweets too ...


so, here my card:



I made the sweets from buttons, corrugated board for candy butt and decorated with baker twine,
make it like bunting candies :)

By the time, Cake was ready .. It's a celebration !! ... but only if you come ;)


I would love entering this card for :
Penny Black Saturday Chalenge ... Week 160
CAS-ual Fridays Challenge CFC11
Wee Memories #62

So much thank you for your stopping by,
Yulis :)










9 comments:

Kath Stewart said...

sweet card yulis and I love those button lollipops..thanks for joining in the fun at Penny Black Saturday...hugs kath xxx

JJ Bolton said...

Your button lollies are adorable! And the little porcupine chef is so cute!

Jenny said...

Eine Süße Karte und deine Wimpelkette ist ja bezaubernd. Liebe grüße.

Karen B. said...

What a terrific idea to make lollies with buttons! Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!

Virginia L. said...

Aw.. Yulis, this is so CUTE! Love your twines and buttons details. You card makes me smile! Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays! Glad that you join the fun!

Romina Nahata said...

THATS A PRETTY ONE !!DO DROP IN AT MY BLOG TOO !!

Laura Davis said...

Soooo CUTE, I love your lollipops!
Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!
hugs
Laura

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous and so cute too.
luv
Debby

Elizabeth Allan said...

Those buttons are adorable on the banner Yulis!